Invest in our children’s future by supporting the
There are several ways you can make a difference. It is our hope that you will make an investment in the future of our youth through the Adopt-A-School partnership. Whether you donate financial resources and/or time, your gift will positively influence the future of our young people.
- Increases visibility in the community of the company’s commitment to education
- Provides a strong community partnership between the company, the school, and JA
- Gives professional and personal development opportunities to those who volunteer
- Provides public speaking opportunities
- Teaches greater understanding of overall business and the free-enterprise system
- Its fun and a great team building experience!
- Easy to implement
Adopt-A-School Partnership Opportunities
The cost of a JA class is approximately $500. Junior Achievement of Southwestern Indiana currently supports more than 50% of the costs of the class with annual fundraising events, grants and unrestricted contributions. JA needs local support to retain and expand classes:
|Class Sponsor||$250 per class|
|Grade Level Sponsor||$500-$1,250 based on 2-5 classes per grade level|
|Whole School Sponsor||$1,750-6,000 based on 3-6 grade levels with 4-8 classes|
Two Options On How You Can Help: Funding & Volunteers
- Adoption provides volunteers and/or funding for a local class, grade level or whole school.
- Sponsorship includes all program materials, training, support, and evaluations for the adopted class along with recognition on all Adopt A School promotions and the organization’s annual report